Friday, December 5, 2008

Ming Ming in collage

Thank you BJ for the hand knitted blanket.
Kai yeeyee and Hung Hung yeeyee, what do you think? Ming Ming looks really Chinese in this red coat! Remember to be generous with the red pocket when you see a small kid in red coat coming to say "Kung hee fa cai" this year!
My mother said that Ming Ming sat like a "landlord" (地主) in these photos. An expression that only her generation can come up with. =)
There are some expressions here that even I don't recognize...

2 comments:

dreamhunter said...

I recognise the bottom right expression of the last collage! It's the same desire for food as that one in the Friday concert when I was there, like a little bird stretching her neck for feeding!

dreamhunter said...

Btw, which software did you use to make the collage? It's very nice. I always want to do this, but don't know how.