Friday, May 22, 2009

strawberry picking / 採草莓

Finally we got to the Chiles Peach Orchard for strawberry picking. I have been thinking about it for a while but it was hard to plan around Antoine's day off. Finally I decided to drive on my own, this is the longest trip that I have ever made (45 mins). I was lucky! On the way back I made a fatal error, the woman driver on the opposite lane shown me her middle finger. Anyway, it was a great outing. Freedom comes with responsibility and burden, but freedom is still freedom.


Ming Ming in strawberry field...





Ming Ming does not like eating strawberries that much, actually it is the first time that she tried it (babies aren't supposed to have berries before one year old). But she loves sinking her fingers into it and squeezing the juice out. She come out of the strawberry field with her shirt and pants colored with strawberry spill, everyone knows that the baby has stolen/eaten some berries in the field.


滿載而歸....

trying strawberry milkshake... love it!
she knows how to sip from a straw already...

No comments: