Ming Ming:
Last year, my OB doctor told me that you would be due on the fourth of June. I was happy that you did not come on that particular date. Everything has its time, and I do not want to mix the joy of your arrival to this world with the desperation and sadness that have been engraved on this particular date 20 years ago.
Don't worry, I will tell you all about it when you get older. It is your history too (unfortunately).
At the moment, let's end with a more optimistic note. There were 150,000 people tonight at the Victoria park of HK, holding candle lights, commemorating this event. Today I am a proud Hongkonger!
love,
Mama
1 comment:
bonsoir à tous
joli message d'espoir, même si le passé, qui forge notre histoire, ne peut être oublié...
bises à tous en attendant de voir souffler la première bougie
Maryse de Peronnas
Post a Comment