Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday - Christmas parade

MM and Julien after the Christmas parade. MM was sacred of people dressing up as stuff animal, or, Santa. It was rough to watch the parade with her, we really had to run away each time when stuffed humans approached.

PS: the first time spending a morning at the downtown mall without diaper. No accident. Great! MM has been going to school in underwear for a week already. 1 accident per day on average, mostly during nap time. Looks like I won't need to buy diapers very soon.

the discovery museum is better


have pizza with Maya. she almost finished one entire piece of tomato mozarella pizza, totally because Maya was eating her pizza so well. Here Maya was wipping MM's face for her.

MM wipping Maya's coat.
collecting and throwing leaves

parade photo: Santa

I thought even though she did not like Santa in real person, she would still appreciate the gifts he bought at Christmas. But no! Tonight I read her a story book about Christmas, she got very happy and excited when Santa arrived with a lot of presents. But when we finished the book and I asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her presents too. No No No, she said that she did not want anything from Santa. She did not like Santa. "我有書書就好了, 我不要禮物了" (exact word) ("I only want my books, I do not want presents" - I would be pretty happy to hear that from her when she will be 15). She has also declaimed that she did not like the book "Monkey and me", because I told her Santa brought her that book last year.

cowboys

and who represents China? Falun Dafa!!

No comments: