Friday, November 4, 2011
Ming Ming tells a story
Once upon a time, there is a little girl name Snow White and she has a big king and she thought(?) she can have another one but her king said “you should never live in a forest, there might be dangerous animals.” So she did not live in a forest, never never, and she came back in a house and it is all dark. Maybe I can look outside and … but actually there is a fox. And she .. “this is my house, my king.. and I thought the loup (wolf in french) was coming to eat me so I came with you fox.” “That is not real(?),” said the fox. So he ran away to see his king. The end.
This was at bedtime. Ming Ming put her baby to bed and told him or her a story from a piece of paper. It is some sort of combination of Snow White and Goldilocks (never go to the forest) and Three Little Pigs (the wolf). I don't know the source of the fox. There are all stock characters in her stories lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment