
I took Ming Ming to the Millennium park to watch the projection of Giselle by Pairs Opera Ballet; the actual show took place in Harris theater next to the park but was simultaneously boardcasted through a huge screen at the Pavillion. The screen was actually not very big from where we were. But Ming Ming was thrilled, partly/mostly by the crowd I guess.
We arrived the loop early in order to have some sushi first.

got to the park just in time for the show.

a lot of people, and most of them came with elaborate picnics.
I proposed to leave at intermission, around 8pm. Ming Ming surprisingly wanted to stay for the second half. we left eventually and got home a little bit after bedtime. the evening turned out much better than expected. I was worried that MM would be too tired: school field trip in the morning, summer camp with Helen in the afternoon, ballet class at 4pm. But she was totally pleasant and easy-going. I should take MM out more.
No comments:
Post a Comment