after three nights in the hospital, we came home on Sunday May 24th.
Uncle Max and the kids welcomed us home with this poster on our porch.
flowers from the Rubys
lots of hugs, this one is from Jessica.
Popo trying to settle Emile in his bassinet.
nursing.
Same with Ming Ming, Emile is a hungry baby. We are supplementing 6 oz of formula everyday. I am still conflicted about it. But the experience with Ming Ming (my struggle to stop supplement was so painful during the first month of Ming Ming's life) makes me more relaxed this time around, it does not worth all that pain and struggle. I am still trying hard to breastfeed, but if it takes 2 oz of formula to make Emile feel contented, I am not going to beat myself up for it.
who can resist this expression!
1 comment:
So cute! He is showing strong personality already!
Post a Comment