She's growing up too fast!! My memory of Ming Ming is still in Feb in HK and last summer in Charlottesvilles, when she was 2 months. I can't catch up with her now that she looks like a big girl!! I kept watching the video of her eating the stars in Hong Shing Garden!! that's the Ming Ming that i know. I guess i need to go to see her asap!!
1 comment:
She's growing up too fast!! My memory of Ming Ming is still in Feb in HK and last summer in Charlottesvilles, when she was 2 months. I can't catch up with her now that she looks like a big girl!! I kept watching the video of her eating the stars in Hong Shing Garden!! that's the Ming Ming that i know. I guess i need to go to see her asap!!
Lots of love,
Yiyi Selina
Post a Comment