see how attentive she was! her teachers were very impressed with her painting details
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am really amazed by Ming Ming's painting. This one is really gorgeous!! I can't resist but send out the pictures to two collectors, really amazing!! I love this one so much!! Ming Ming will soon be the subject of my research!!! Kisses kisses kisses, my little picasso!!
I have been looking at the painting for more than 30 mins, it's really worth studying, the colour, the brushwork, the composition, the layering, the play of paint density, even the pen rolls over the colours and her fingerprints... amazing, how lovely!! She's not far away from Kandisky! and even better than than Zao Wouki!! :-)
2 comments:
I am really amazed by Ming Ming's painting. This one is really gorgeous!! I can't resist but send out the pictures to two collectors, really amazing!! I love this one so much!! Ming Ming will soon be the subject of my research!!! Kisses kisses kisses, my little picasso!!
Yiyi selina
I have been looking at the painting for more than 30 mins, it's really worth studying, the colour, the brushwork, the composition, the layering, the play of paint density, even the pen rolls over the colours and her fingerprints... amazing, how lovely!! She's not far away from Kandisky! and even better than than Zao Wouki!! :-)
Yiyi Selina.
Post a Comment