Saturday, March 19, 2011

Art

apparently this is the standard posture at school for art project photos. I wanted to take a picture of her drawing and she insisted on posing for it. She looks really funny!

MM on the phone with papa. This is the door to her room. Now she takes her artwork very seriously. At pick up time she would ask Ms Erin if she could take her artwork home and then we would have to put them up in the house.
still on the phone, trying to tell papa the painting she drew at museum today.
more artwork on the wall
this is the art project from last Saturday at musum. she said that she was painting a princess. I helped a little bit.
Today is from today. it is a prince. I did not help at all. I just asked her where was the head, and she drew it. Same with the feet and hands.
a goat... a standing goat, with horns and tails... She did it on her own too, I asked where were the body parts again.

No comments: