Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oscar and Ming Ming

They were looking at Max.


really into dinosaur eggs

put them in front of TV while the adults had dinner. great parenting!
waffle making
going out...



They were really happy to play togerther at the beginning. Although MM declared in the plane that she prefered Julian over Oscar now, she gave Oscar a big hug upon seeing him. The joy simply multiplies when she was with another kid.

But after the frist day they did sometimes get on each other's nerves. there were a lot of negotiations going on between them, sharing toys, trading toys (and spiderman cards), even deciding which song to sing. sometimes Ming Ming was aware that she was in the wrong, but still could not help it. At one point she told me "我是一個海盜" (I am a pirate) and to Antoine "je suis un tiroir" (I am a drawer, what she wanted to say was "je suis un tyrant" - I am a tyrant). =)

when we were about to leave, Oscar was upset about something and did not want to say goodbye. MM said to him: i am going, and you will stay here alone! I was really surprised how she can talk mean. and since this was said in English, i supposed that it was not me she was imitating.

No comments: