Birthday party at the point in Chicago south side
friends from the Lycee joined us at the party: Mathide, Francesca, Novelle, Adien, and Renzo. I did not take photos at all since I have Emile with me the whole time.
the kids spent a long time exploring the shoreline, looking for crystals, building dams, etc.
Ming Ming's birthday cake--the first time I tried using icing to write on the cake.
The icing, made of lemon juice and cream cheese, was delicious.
a cake I tried out on June 13, layered with cream and strawberries, and topped with a caramel cage. The weather was too humid for it, it got really soft, almost melted (I probably also added too much lemon juice to make the caramel less brittle). I don't like it too much, but the kids were all happy to have cake with candy.
having cake at the Lacrioxs.
Mike with Emile














No comments:
Post a Comment