Today I witness again how we are born with the million years of evolution in our species memory. We met a ladybug and I tried to get it on my hand to show it to Ming Ming. I don't know if the ladybug was dying or it was just wet, anyway, my hand got wet and while I was trying to find a napkin, Ming Ming walked away. I thought she lost interest but she returned immediately with a dry leaf, and used it to tickle the bug to get it on her leaf. As it did not work at the first try, she went to find a second leaf and used it to get the bug on her other leaf. I was totally amazed! We have never done something like this with her before, the closest demonstration is maybe teaching her how to use the folk and the spoon. Ming Ming is defintely a human being who knows how to use tools! Yeah, this is my way of saying that my little Ming Ming is really intelligent!
1 comment:
明明好叻呀...
多d接近大自然, 係唔同d 喎!
G EE
Post a Comment