Jennifer is full of life and energy
and she really likes to climb
and does it really well (well, I probably would have stopped her but her parents did not seem to mind).
marshmallow dipped in Chocolate sauce!
Then we were treated to a buffet. I did not want to go considering that MM is not feeling too well, but MM really wants to eat with Jennifer.
Ming Ming was very conscious that Jennifer's dad was there and hers was not. She was already like this in the music class this morning, she changed place to sit with Julian's dad.
After dinner, when they drove us home, after saying goodbye and everything, MM told Jennifer's dad - I am going home now and my dad will be there. I did not have the heart to tell her that he won't. Then once we opened the door, MM was surprised that it was all dark, and, after having a clear look of the apartment she bursted into tears.
Maybe it was just that Antoine was home a lot more this past month, and MM was used to having him around. The winter and spring quarters are going to be hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment