Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday afternoon at the Point


Ming Ming's school closes at 2:30pm on Friday. Officially I trade child care with Liz on Friday afternoon, telling her that I will take her girls on alternative Fridays, but Ming Ming ends up a lot more often at their care than theirs at mine. This Friday I suggested that I would take Avi and Nourit to the point with Ming Ming. The weather turned out great and Liz decided to come too. Since we had two adults I suggested to Helen that we took Oscar as well. But the result of having four kids on four bikes, especially with Ming Ming who bikes very slowly, was that I trailed behind with Ming Ming, while Liz basically had to take care of three kids on her own.

not so much biking after all, the kids only biked around the point once.

they were more fascinated by the stones and water.
 

they spent a long time looking for, breaking down, distributing, and trading stones.

even a duck in the water aroused no interest from them!

after running around and snacking, Oscar decided to sunbath.

playing duck duck goose - a funny game

No comments: