Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nourit and Avi's garden


This is how Ming Ming's morning starts on a warm day: she eats her breakfast at our back porch, singing and moving around, hoping that Avi and Nourit, or Oscar, would take notice and come out too. If they do, then the kids would have a conversation from their respective porch. 

this time is with Avi, who is often MM's most loyal friend in these morning talks.

doing some dancing too

Mike and Liz got a spot in a local community garden, we dropped by to see and bumped into Avi and Nourit. The girls are happy running around.

and helped to water as well

this is Mike and Liz's lot. Mike was telling me how tall and big each one of these plants would grow, I have a hard time imagining but will keep you updated throughout the season as I have promised to come and work here some time. 
 

tasting some petals from a chive flower.. "a bit spicy" MM said
 

hot day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth L. said...

I think I'm just going to place a permalink in my blog sending readers to look at yours for much better pictures of my life. Love these pics from the garden!